My Cards

Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Cards!









I designed this card myself.

Difficulty 4
Card Recipe

Stamp set: Circle Circus
Card: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:Dimensionals

Description: Mum gave me another challenge. Well she gave my brother a challenge but then I decided to have a go too. It didn't turn out too badly to me. The photo wasn't very good though. It took about 15 mins again.



I designed this card myself, Mum set me a challenge with a stamp set and colors and I had to make a card out of them.
Difficulty rating out of 10 is 5.5

Card Recipe

Stamp set: Always
Card: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid opulence, Whisper White
Inks:Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Dimensionals

Description: Mum gave me a challenge to make a card with her choice of set and colors. I didn't think that is was going to turn out that well so I am pretty happy with it. It took about 15 mins to make.



I designed this with my Grandma, Difficulty out if 10 is 6.



Card Recipe

Stamp set: Autumn Days
Card: More Mustard,Riding Hood Red,Whisper White, Old Olive
Inks:More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Brilliant Blue, Basic Brown
Accessories: Brown Ribbon, Old Olive Brads

Description: I wanted to make something for Mum to tell her how much I love her so i made this. With Grandma's help I made this. It took about 15 mins again to make the card.

I designed this myself, difficulty out of 10 is 5.


Card Recipe

Stamp set: Sweet Stems
Card: Rose Red, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery
Inks: Summer sun, Rose Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, Water color wonders Basic Black, Water Paintbrush

Description: I got another challenge from Mum so i had a go at a new design. I think the design came out pretty well. It took me about 20 mins to make.

I CASED this card, difficulty out of 10 is 6.

Card Recipe

Stamp set: Forest Friends
Card: Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks:Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Black Brads

Description: I copied this card off my Mum because i liked the design and the colors and the stamp. I had a bit of trouble with the tree but other than that it turned out pretty well. It took about 20 mins to make.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie,
    Wow, what fantastic cards I love them all. You have given me some great ideas. Well done Charlie.
    Lots of love
    Jackie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete